Land of tradition and authentical tastes
We know, holidays are made for relaxing ourselves, so why do not spend them between picturesque and magic landscapes, tasting a good pasta dish and an amazing glass of wine? Italy is one of the most marvellous land in the world, full of history, culture and natural beauties. Numerous populations and cultures, who succeeded here, gave their contribution to enrich the extraordinary heritage in Italy. Italy is the motherland of famous writers and poets; artists and it is also renowned for the local gastronomy. A lot of cities and natural beauties have been listing in the UNESCO sites and Italy is the first land in the world with 54 sites. .
A lot of cities and natural beauties have been list in the UNESCO sites and Italy is the first land in the world with 54 sites.
Italy is also the motherland of good cuisine, in particular the Mediterranean one: every region will offer you its own specialities, handed down by different generations where you will find both old cuisine traditions mixed with the contemporary. In any case, it is possible to identify some common dishes well-known also outside Italy like pizza and pasta.
In Italy the landscape is composed by mountain chains that reach also some oustanding hights, hills like the Appennini which cross the entire land, extense plains like the Po's one that surround the north part of Italy. Rivers have origin in our beautiful mountains, lakes which are a tourist attraction, little water flows which cross our cities and at the end they reach one of the most beautiful natural beauties, the sea, a picturesque palette from blue, through light-blue and turquoise, till esmeral green.
Every italian landscape seems to be studied just to leave the visitors breathless.
The Italian geography is the perfect place to satisfy the needs of every tourist: uncontaminated beaches and crystal-clear sea routes that cross the Alps, the Apennine and little hills, old medieval villages set in the rocky coastline, but also modern cities. There are beaches with thin sand, villages which overview the sea, magical bays, volcanically islands are waiting for you! Do not miss one of the organised routes to have a walk around the villages and taste the local cuisine. In Italy you will have the opportunity to satisfy each of your dreams.
Venice has always been known like one of the most beautiful cities in the world, where each of the little alleys and the numerous bridges will offer you an unique and magic experience in the Venetian lagoon. Everyone wants to live the feeling of some days spent like a real venetian inhabitant! Discovering Venice means the historical and cultural must-see places, but also lose yourself in the hundred little streets all around, searching for the ones with the most unusual names, crossing bridges that connect the following islet. Just take time for yourself and admire an amazing burning sunset from St. Mark's square or from one of the peaceful canal's shores.
Lake Garda is a unique experience discovered by sailing boat, where you will have the opportunity to navigate to the most desert bays or the well-known old villages.
The Cinque Terre, set in the rocky coastline of Liguria, depict a natural landscape that will leave you breathless: beaches with hundreds shades of blue water, wild nature and a lot of welcoming hamlets all around the jagged coast of the Mediterranean and Tirrenic Sea. There are little crowded harbours full of fishermen, colourful houses set in a labyrinth made of lanes, everything surrounded by wild nature and a beautiful sea. Every corner of Liguria is a paradise for sea lovers and also an ideal place for the ones who want to start an approach with sailing world: calm water, soft winds will give you the opportunity to reach and visit Italy!
If between your plans there is an holiday guided by tasty food and unpolluted beaches, let yourself be guided by BeBlue towards the hundred little islands in the southern part of Italy, in particular the two biggest one, Sicily and Sardinia. Here there are some suggestions about unmissable spots during your sailing cruise in the South Italy:
- Isole Pontine, inside the Natural Reservation of Circeo. Ponza is characterised by turquoise water, uncontaminated bays and jagged coastline, the best way to visit them is by boat. Palmarola and Ventotene are tranquillity's oasis, more or less unhinabitated.
- The bays around Vieste are reachable only by crossing the contorted paths inside wild nature. Every effort will be for sure repaid from the view over white beaches and crystal-clear water, for example the Zagare's bay.
- "The Salento's Maldives": white beaches and blue sea, a soft wind, a walk around the archaeological ruins of the islands or between the olive groves.
- Zagare and Vignanotica bays.
- The famous Trulli of Alberobello
- Matera, famous city for the particular rocky shape that creates some magic, and Maratea, turquoise water and beaches covered by little pebbles.
- Policoro beach, where the tortoises Caretta Caretta put down their eggs.
- Costiera Amalfitana: Positano, well-known destination during summer months, is a rocky hamlet with a centre characterised by colourful houses, little shops and restaurants. The "Conca dei Marini" is one of the tiniest municipalities in Italy: nature and luxuriant cultivated land but also beautiful landscapes. Amalfi is a city connected to the ancient town, very important land for commercial routes; the historical centre preserves completely some past traces, where it is possible to discover the Arsenal and a dozen of churches. For trekking lovers, a marvellous route inside barren nature will guide you to the mills.
- Cilento, land where you meet history, archaeology and natural beauties. The entire area is crossed by the Natural Reservation, both wild nature and little hamlets over the sea.
- Gallipoli and Porto Cesareo, well-known destination for the beautiful water and luxuriant flora around the bays.
- Costa degli Dei
- Tropea: historical place built over the rock, where crystal clear water, sand and white rocks are a unique landscape. it is a magical place where landscape and architectural beauty will give you something very special.
Talking about Sicily means living directly with your eyes the amazing view over the crystal-clear water, which have nothing to envy to the Caribbean, little harbours where fishermen live and some of the most beautiful Natural Reservations of Italy.
- Lampedusa: dive into the hundred’s shades of blue water and swim surrounded by rocks.
- Egadi's Archipelago: jagged coasts, uncontaminated bays with rocky caves, crystal clear water where to dive for a unique experience. frastagliate, baie incontaminate con grotte rocciose, acque trasparenti in cui tuffarsi per poter vivere un’esperienza unica.
- Eolian Archipelago: a walk around the historical centre of Lipari, a guided excursion to Vulcano, lose yourself between the white little houses in Panarea, a visit to Stromboli under a starry night and the desert islets of Alcudi and Filicudi. Don’t' miss a good taste of Malvasia wine in the namesake island.
- Linosa: inslet set between Italy and Africa where you will have the opportunity to dive into an ancient world, breathing the old spirit of these inhabitants. Here nature is everywhere with rocky coasts: you won't easily forget the tranquillity of these places, the delicious fish dinners and the welcoming fishermen down to the harbour. The island is populated also by some tortoises, who reach the dark sand beach to put down their eggs.
- Mondello, an earthly paradise between crystal clear water and colourful houses, ideal destination for tranquillity lovers but also for night lovers, because during the past years Mondello has become a tourist attraction for its beauty.
- A walk around the archaeological sites characterised by Nuraghe, typic tower made by rock. Usually these villages are set down in promontories surrounded by a natural arid landscape and crystal clear water. We suggest you the one in Barumini.
- Archipelago of the Maddalena and Caprera's island: Natural Reservation made by woods, sand beaches, bays immersed in silence and nature.
- Pula is a hamlet famous for its archaeological heritage, surrounded by woods where it is possible to get in touch with some local wild fauna that live here.
- Capo Teulada is the most southern part of the region, a classic example of Sardinian beauty: white beaches, uncontaminated bays and crystal-clear water.
- The 70 stops-over along the "Walk of the 100 Towers" is a famous route all around Sardinia, crossing the entire landscape, giving you a unique experience of trekking inside wild nature.